Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Working of Less Effort Causes of End of the World


Like what I’ve been saying in my recent post ”In order for us to continue to live, we need to earn money in order for us to survive”. This is one of the true meaning of life’s reality (yesterday I heard that on this coming December 21’st it will be the end of the world.  According to Marc Logan ABS-CBN Tv Patrol news reporter. “There is a prediction that the end of the world is near. A man named predicts that there will be a hose like that a billion people will going to be crazy of its popularity. 

Then some people laugh about that prediction. They say “who or how can that will be happen?” What’s HOT? The latest Korean music video is hitting so huge that it reach up to 800 million I.P’s views it on YouTube.com. The dance move is like a horsy dance that feets to no limit age. Child, teen, adults or Grands are amazed to do the dance step. “Jumping like with riding in a horse and with a rope of a cowboy style.

source: blackcatdc.com
They say that if it reaches to billion views, it will be the end of the world on the said date.” For me that prediction already happens. It is that all informations are just gathered and give it a meaning. We know that the world will end, but we don’t know when or how will it happen. The Gang nam style is already over of billions of people who crazy of its way of dice music and the dance move. Here in the Philippines news. I know that people who live in this world had their own reasons to live. And no matter what happen we suppose to be there if someone will take care of everything for you.

I am one of the poorest lifestyle that is dreaming to have an expensive life. But with Gds grace, he gives us this kind of life style in order for us to change and understand the real experience of the difficulties to earn money. The truth it is what I wish for. I have my own explanation way I wish for that to him for us. It is to discipline our selves. Thank you for your glory on us. Our faith is in you that will never ever brake. To enjoy the sadness and cry for the happiness of your miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment