Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Real Me

Greetings.. First of all I would like to thank Lord God the father of almighty, the one and only creator of all the things that we see, touch, smell, taste, eat, drink, hear etc… But in order for us to continue experiencing the life in earth, we need to earn money to survive.

Yes, it is all about money that matters. To tell you frankly, I do am a mean who just let all disregards opportunities and I ever had of  my life, every day that I made up every morning, I always say and wish if “ can that day will be possible to be experienced again?” If that will happen I will make it sure t5hat year, month, day , date, time , minutes, second and millisecond come back I will not be in this moment right now. Right at this moment where I am blaming myself of who I am right now.

But, what about aback then when I am just a child who knows nothing just to wake, eat, poop, pee, cry, laugh, and play? Now, let me tell you something about my pass. I was born somewhere in the Philippines at Vises. It is May 2nd around 2am dawn. Mother said that night I think I born a child who can sing well like his father. It is a three of us and I am the middle one that second.

My parents are blessed of three good children’s. All of us are normal physically and mentally. We love each other back then and we do play together and also fight each others with just stupid times. But I want you guys to know that writing this article were so hard, because I need to be brave fin order to finish this article. I am really feel sadness with so heavy to keep ion writing because of recalling and digging about the pass.

I will see you in my next post next week maybe. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment