Monday, December 17, 2012

Watching Noonime TV Show - Showtime

ABS-CBN Showtime is now one of the best real time TV show that is hitting all the viewers nickels. I am one of million people who forget my problems even a short period of time. Watching it every day noon is already a hobby. I really love the way that the show sets.

There were so great of their creativity on their first set SINI-MOTO consumed not less than 30 minutes. The leading actors and actresses are there for a story that is good for the hall week. The story that they called ISTORYA is to get some of the people who watching in the studio that Madlang people. 

I always watch this after lunch break every day. Genre - Entertainment, Game Show, Musical, Talent, Variety Show that created and directed by Bobet Vidanes. Starring Vice Ganda, Vhong Navarro, Anne Curtis, Kim Atienza, Jugs Jugueta, Teddy Corpuz, Billy Crawford, Karylle, Ryan Bang and Coleen Garcia. Also the new member the cute Joy.

source: www.abs-cbn.com
Narrator will be Vong and Billy, but Vong where so great in acting for the set good in any places. Has a great sense of humor. Belly is perfect to be set as narrator but sometimes if Billy or Vong is not there Teddy or Vice will be the narrator. To tell you something, I’m not agreeing to place Vice as a narrator. The last time I watch the show of the SINI-MOTO, it will be not that entertaining if Vice Ganda were not in the stage to act. And to tell you again frankly Vice is that one who really gives life for the show because of his ability to think and express or to produce fast and his passion as a comedian in the world of entertainment. The rest of the co-host are great all in the stage. I’m not saying that it is only Vice, but of course other hosts are do have their own specialties. I like Anne of here originality for being “Annebisyosa”. To be the real here is the perfect actress that will be gamed in every set. Vong really like and love here so much, but I don’t know if they will be a romantic couple someday.

Thank you Showtime for doing your best to entertained people like me. I really wish to watch your show live there in your studio but I guess it is impossible. I really love you guys. And my sister also wanted to say thank you. Please keep up the good job. More powers!

No comments:

Post a Comment