Friday, December 14, 2012

My Life Today

Hello blog.. Here I am again for another blog update for Centip. Of course it is still about me. I will be sharing about my life today a difference about the pass. Back then I didn’t take the right way on how to study perfectly. I can say that it because of my father. Last post the real me is stopped in him our one and only ridiculous father. He is Richard L. Rodillado. He is well known back in early 60’s to 90’s. What I really know about him is that, he is a true lion hearted person that rears only to Lord God the creator.

His not attending Sunday masses very often, but he knows who is God. But still he is not totally god fearing. Why? Because he respect nobody but his self. He is to much knowledgeable when it comes to initiatives. Yes! He is a very intelligent person. He is thinking tries times that a normal person. When we it comes to that, we will think that it is too impossible to take control on a human being life him. But we are now a broken family. All three of us were with the side of our mother. At the first we really fell a lifetime freedom. But, as life goes on I realized that it is the start of a different one.

The result became worst. Everything around us had changed. If I can have one wish that can be granted “I wish to return back the time when I turn to the age that I’m begging in to understand anything around me”. But that is impossible. Now, I realized that it is a fault for if that wish will be granted. W are leaving to understand life, to experience it no matter where we will be going to, even if its right or wrong, we are distend to be right there at that point. NO matter what angle you’re standing with, it is still the plans of Lord God.

Now, I and my family work together in order for us to survive. We are facing lot of trials in life, but we are no giving up. Everything happens with a reason they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment